The 2nd Future Cement Conference and Exhibition will examine the next steps forward for the cement industry in a low- or zero-carbon world.
Cement producers - who already produce, package, distribute and sell cementitious materials - are ideally placed to become the leaders in the new ‘no-carbon’ cements.
Covering all the alternatives to OPC, as well as low-CO2 options for concrete, this conference will examine the way forward - to future cements.
The conference early-bird registration fee is £595 until 4 December 2018 and the normal rate is £695 from 5 December 2018 until 26 March 2019. The conference late-rate registration fee is £795 from 27 March 2019. Cement producers benefit from a £100 discount on these rates. Confirmed speakers register for £295, while confirmed cement producer speakers register free. The conference social evening is bookable separately at a rate of £95. Prices are exclusive of any applicable local VAT.
The registration fee includes attendance at the conference and exhibition, conference proceedings book including delegate names/company/country and all available powerpoint slides, memory stick including all available presentations in pdf or powerpoint format, participation in networking/speed-dating sessions, delegate name badge, special distribution magazine, conference briefcase, coffee breaks and snacks, lunches, welcome reception and farewell reception.
The conference social evening will be a memorable evening out, in 'Belgian Style' - with details to be announced.
- Alternatives to OPC/CEM 1
- Low-carbon low energy cements
- EU ETS developments
- Global carbon trading schemes
- 'Eco' cements
- Non-calcined cementitious binders
- Alternative raw materials
- Mineralisers and fluxes
- Non-calcareous mineral systems
- Alternative cements
- Fly-ash and slag-based cements
- Fuel options
- Carbon offests
- Low CO2 options for concrete
Benefits of participation
- Technical and market trend papers
- Keep up-to-date with the state-of-the-art in alternative cement developments
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- Add value to your existing product mix
- Meet new customers
Who should attend?
- Cement and concrete producers
- Technologists and researchers
- Financiers and entrepreneurs
- Equipment producers and service providers
- Consultants and academics
- Traders and brokers
- ... all others with an interest in helping to reduce the environmental impact of cement and concrete production