Page 24 - Hub-4 Magazine Issue 70
P. 24

Binn Group Ltd celebrates 20th
year milestone as it takes delivery
of the 100th HAAS TYRON sold
into the UK and Ireland
Scotland’s leading independent provider of integrated recycling and resource management services, Binn Group Ltd, has taken delivery of the 100th HAAS TYRON sold into the UK and Ireland and the 10th TYRON sold into Scotland. This milestone for CRJ Services and the HAAS brand coincides with Binn Group celebrating its 20th year in since incorporation.
“The 100th HAAS TYRON sold into the UK and Ireland is a very proud milestone for both CRJ Services and HAAS and reflects the quality of the machinery as well as our commitment to the brand. With 10 TYRONs now in Scotland, making up some of the 100 now in the UK and Ireland, we are extremely grateful to all those who have shown their trust in us and look forward to continuing to support our customers with quality machinery and exceptional service levels.” - Ben McQuaid – Director at CRJ Services Ltd.
Binn Group was established in 2001 by father and son John and Allan MacGregor as part of a land diversification project on their Binn Farm estate. Rapid growth has seen Binn Group expand beyond their original landfill provision, to become Scotland’s largest and most diverse independent waste management operation.
The array of services offered by Binn Group focuses on recycling, reuse, waste minimisation, landfill diversion and
improving the environment. Binn operates a materials recycling facility where a wide variety of recyclable materials are separated, graded, baled, and sent to re-processors. As a result, over 86% of all the materials entering the facility are transformed into usable commodities. The remaining 14% is then processed into SRF (Solid Recovered Fuel), which generates electricity and power (avoiding use of fossil fuels) from the materials that would have otherwise gone to landfill.
  | p24 | Sept-Oct 21 - Issue 70

   22   23   24   25   26