Area Sales Executive - (Midlands) - Recycling Equipment.
- Closing Date:
- 28th February 2019
Warwick Ward (machinery) Ltd is a family owned company, established for over 48 years and widely recognised as one the UK’s leading suppliers of earthmoving and recycling equipment to the construction, quarrying, aggregate, material handling and recycling industries. We are a UK dealer for CASE construction equipment, Terex Ecotec and Ecohog air and metal separation equipment.
We have an opportunity for an Area Sales Executive to sell Terex Ecotec and Ecohog products in the Midlands Area.
- The successful applicant must be a sales focused professional, preferably with a background in the recycling equipment industry and with experience of working for a dealership.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is willing to put in the hours associated with being a successful sales executive.
- We are a well-established company with a very exciting future and the opportunity to grow within the company in terms of professional development is excellent.
- The development of new and existing business and identifying new opportunities.
- Introducing new products and services to both new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with customers.
- Communicate effectively with all company departments.
- Effectively plan appointments to visit customers and prioritise workload.
- Follow up on sales leads and maximise all potential opportunities
- Gain commitment from customers and optimise both coverage and product intake.
- Update customer information and feedback into the company’s CRM system
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A professional sales approach with a proven track-record of selling.
- A flexible and intelligent approach with an ability to plan your time management.
- Possess the personality and ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Possess a good level of pc literacy (ideally with previous CRM experience).
- Competitive Salary plus commission.
- Company Car and fuel allowance
- Company Pension
- Membership of company health plan
Closing Date – 28th February 2019.