- Closing Date:
- 30th April 2019
Project Engineer vacancy April 2019
A permanent full-time position available for an experienced Project / Process Engineer to work in a small but busy office in a rural location with UK travel and occasional overseas international visits.
- Preparation of proposals/drawings/calculations/quotations
- Assess client requirements, measure screening machines etc
- Receipt, process, co-ordinate installation and commissioning of project orders
- Surveillance of manufacture progress
- Support Field Sales Engineers with technical activities
- Occasionally assist sales office with order processing and other associated tasks
- Mineral process knowledge ideally from a quarrying background or similar
- Hands on mechanical engineering design/innovative ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong administration skills with the ability to multitask
- Competent using PCs and Windows
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage although not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A can-do attitude
Tema UK was established in Banbury in 1961. Today Tema Isenmann Ltd is established on a 2,500m2 site with manufacturing, warehousing and office facilities located in Woodford Halse, Northamptonshire.
Tema Isenmann Ltd is an ISO 9001:2015 accredited company and proud to be part of a worldwide group of companies that includes the following world leaders in the materials screening industry: Steinhaus GmbH; Isenmann Siebe GmbH; Tema Group and Multotec Group.
We are a market leader in the manufacture and supply of high quality bespoke industrial screening media to the quarrying, recycling and steel making industries.
We enjoy a pleasant working environment with a small friendly team of well-established professional people, and offer enviable working hours, competitive benefits package, including a company car (VW Passat estate or similar), private health care and 20 days holiday per year, increasing 1 day per year to 25 days after 5 years’ service.
Please apply via email in the first instance.
No recruitment agencies.
- Contact: Human Resources Dept – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: Project Engineer
- Job ID: PE 04.19
- Closing date: 30 April 2019