MP Filtri's launches state-of-the-art LPA3 particle counter
MP Filtri's state-of-the-art LPA3 particle counter is now available for use with phosphate esters and aggressive fluids.
The new ‘aggressive fluids’ edition can now be used with Skydrol1 and HyJet2 and has been upgraded for industry with specialist seals, a new internal architecture, and a new firmware suite.
Featuring innovative optical and photodiode technology providing complete 8 channel measurement, the LPA3 delivers an accurate and comprehensive hydraulic health check - while its real-time monitoring and proactive maintenance technology safeguards machinery, enhances performance and productivity, and reduces unplanned downtime.
1 Skydrol is a trademark of Solutia Inc 2 HyJet is a trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation
Key features include:
- Fully portable at just 10kg - enabling operators in all industries to enjoy the functionality of the lab even when out in the field.
- A programmable 10.1” full colour capacitive touch-screen display with no need for a stylus
- Greater storage capacity -results from up to 4000 tests retained in memory
- Robust and durable co-polymer body case
- Sophisticated yet simple to use software developed in-house specifically for the LPA3
- Multi-lingual support
- Instant results download via USB
- Long-life lithium-ion battery
- Optional thermal printer
- Accuracy to ± 1/2 code for 4, 6, 14μm(c)
Designed for professionals, the new LPA3 features a comprehensive range of reporting formats, so wherever an operator is working and whatever standards used, the LPA3 has it covered. Reporting standards include: ISO 4406; NAS 1638; AS4059 (various); GBT14039; GJB420B and more.
The LPA3 can also be personalised for peak performance with operators able to tailor: sample volumes, flush sizes and the number of tests run consecutively. The LPA3 is capable of completing the 100ml sample test in around one minute.
The LPA3 will soon be enhanced with a 2021 version of MP Filtri’s LPA View software platform, which is currently in development, offering a modern interface and detailed trend analysis, helping operators pinpoint risks of particle contamination and act immediately, reducing unplanned maintenance and costs.