Quality ‘Quarry & Recycling Equipment’ with over 4,000 lots will attract the crowds at next Euro Auctions sale
Euro Auctions, record breaking auctioneers of industrial plant, and construction machinery, has already consigned over 4,000 lots consigned to the upcoming Leeds auction, on 16th & 18th October.
A good consignment of crushers, screeners, excavators, loaders and articulated dump trucks will take centre stage, with many ‘un-used’ lots up for grabs. In addition, there is a late consignment of good and well-maintained machinery from Blue Group. This is one sale that readers of Hub 4 will want to attend or follow over the internet.
Inventory to date and notable lots include:
Excavators - 250 lots, 10t and 20t models including:
- 2 number UNUSED 2018 Doosan DX300LC
Crushers - 25 lots including:
- Powerscreen Premiertrak R400 Jaw Crusher
- 2017 Tesab 623CT Tracked Impact Crusher
- 2013 Sandvik QJ341 Tracked Jaw Crusher c/w Side Discharge Belt
- Bison 100 Crusher, with only 54 hours, consigned by Blue Group
Screeners - 20 screeners – plus un-used accessories, including:
- 2015 BlueMac AMS
- 2017 Powerscreen WARRIOR 1200 3 Way Split Screen
Dump Trucks - 20 articulated ‘Dump Trucks’ including:
- CAT 972 and CAT 950
- 2013 Volvo A30F 6X6
- Deuson DL 500
Wheeled Loaders - 50 lots, including:
- 2017 CAT 962M Wheeled Loader
- 2016 CAT 972M Wheeled Loader
“Euro Auctions has a reputation for selling good quality machinery with all our sales being un-reserved, so when the hammer goes down, its sold. explains Jonnie Keys, Euro Auctions’ Operations Manager. “Our Leeds auction site repeatedly sees 5,000 or more pieces of construction plant and machinery go under the hammer over three days and this sale will be no different. Turn up on the day or bid on line.