Sandvik at Scotplant 20th & 21st April
The mobile crushing and screening division of Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology will be taking the opportunity of this year’s Scotplant to highlight their bestselling models within their mobile crushing and screening portfolio.
These models have been developed with customer’s requirements in mind. This ensures Sandvik produces the right equipment, for the right application and with features that ensure maximum levels of productivity with the lowest levels of cost and environmental impact.
The Sandvik product offering provides solutions for virtually any application, but has delivered solutions for companies of all sizes involved in demolition, recycling and aggregate production. Built to the highest possible standards, the product range includes jaw, cone and impact crushers, screens and scalpers
On display at the Sandvik stand at this year’s Scotplant will be:
- QJ341 Jaw Crusher
- QH331 Hydrocone crusher
QJ341, the flagship of the range
The QJ341 mobile jaw crusher is the flagship of the range and the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Equipped with a powerful, fuel-efficient engine and a C12 jaw crusher, with a large jaw opening of 1200 x 750mm, means it operates in a class of its own.
We have designed the QJ341 with features that ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing combined with a high degree of operator safety. These include a user-friendly PLC system, load control system for the feeder drive and speed wheel fitted to the main conveyor.
Other key advantages include:
- Choice of 3A fixed speed or Stage 4 Final engine
- User-friendly PLC control system and colour screen allowing visual data output and control
- Proportional control for machine tracking, which allows more controlled manoeuvrability of the mobile unit
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan with auto reverse to back flush dust from the radiator
- Highly efficient hydraulic control system with all controls located at ground level for ease of access
- Now available with an optional double-deck pre-screen with our QJ341+ model.
QH331, high performance, versatility and low cost per ton
The QH331 is a compact, high quality machine designed to meet high product quality demands through the use of the renowned Sandvik CH430 Hydrocone crusher combined with the mobility of a tracked unit. It offers you one of the most versatile units on the market with a choice of six different crushing chambers and a variety of bush settings. Possessing sturdy construction, its power management, coupled with the market leading CH430 cone crusher, makes the QH331 ideal for aggregate production wherever it is needed.
A key attribute of the QH331 is the advanced design of the CH430 cone. It possesses a longer and steeper crushing chamber than other comparable models. The material therefore remains in the crushing chamber longer, optimizing reduction and providing a superior product shape. The CH430 comes equipped with a hydroset CSS regulation system, which allows you to adjust the CSS (closed side setting) whilst crushing, via the main control panel. The automatic setting regulation system fitted will not only optimize production for you but will also keep track of liner wear to minimise interruptions and downtime.
Key advantages include:
- Renowned Sandvik Hydrocone crusher for ultimate performance and reliability
- Remote camera for visibility of the crushing chamber from ground level
- Level sensor to regulate the feed to optimise production, reduction and shape
- Direct drive for optimum efficiency and power transfer
- Easy to maintain, no crusher backing for rapid liner changes
- Available with 13’ x 5’ / 4 x 1.5 m hanging screen, largest in its class
The Sandvik stand will be located at: Ave B, No. 2.
We look forward to meeting you there!