PARNABY CYCLONES 100tph sized coal Modular Transportable Dense Medium Drum Module
Parnaby Cyclones is currently completing the manufacture of a 100tph Modular Transportable Dense Medium (Magnetite process) Drum module – suitable to wash 10 mm x max. 150 mm pre-sized Raw Coal feed.
We expect completion of manufacture by the end of August 2019.
The full plant unit will comprise of:-
- Desliming screen ‘Parnaby’ 1.5 m single deck low head, with 3.0 mm aperture heavy-duty stainless-steel wedge wire deck, complete with twin vibratory motors, feed and discharge trays.
- Slimes tank to above in 6 mm thick mild steel plate construction.
- Slimes pump – 4/3 with drive motor, vee drive, support and guard set.
- Dense Medium drum feed launder wear plate lined with 10 mm Abro steel.
- Dense Medium Drum – ‘Parnaby’ 8’ dia. x 10’ long 2 product separator.
- Pneumatic running gear to above with 8 no: branded quality radial tyres with 10 bolt rim sets, mounted to 100 mm dia. shafts and spherical roller bearings (SKF), complete with planetary gear drive set, drive motor linked to AC Inverter speed ranger – variable speed controller.
- Sinks collect launder chute – wear plate lined with 10 mm Abro steel.
- Internal side doors and supports to Dense Medium drum.
- Floats chute to Dense Medium drum lined with 10 mm Abro steel.
- Combined floats / sinks vibratory drain and rinse screen – ‘Parnaby’ 2.4 m wide SDLH fitted with 1 mm aperture heavy-duty stainless-steel wedge wire deck, with products partition plate, heavy duty geared mechanism drive, feed and discharge trays.
- Circulating medium tank in 10 mm thick mild steel plate construction – wear plate lined to lower section in 10mm thick mild steel.
- Dilute medium tank as per above spec.
- Circulating medium pump – 6/4 with drive motor, vee drive, support and guard set.
- Dilute medium pump set – 4/3 with drive motor, vee drive support and guard.
- Magnetite separation drum – 36” diameter face with feed box, support frame, guard, overflow and underflow chutes.
- Circulating medium header box with slide gate ~ flow rate controls in 10 mm thick plate construction.
- Heavy duty main support frame of welded and bolted construction and painted 2 coats single pack polyurethane finish.
- Pipe-works, comprising:-
- All pressurised feed lines in HDPE and duty rubber hose to bend points
- Gravity flow returns in UPVC
- Valves of various branded quality.
- Spray bars in mild steel (medium duty) with polyurethane fish tail nozzles.
- Electrical control panel – Form 2, wardrobe style panel size 2200 mm (H) x 4500 mm (W) x 400 mm (D), includes 100 mm plinth, IP54.
- Supply voltage = 415 V, 3 ph., 50
HZ – 110 V control voltage, including the following specified drives. Cabling to specified drives in standard wired armoured, mounted on galvanised tray plates.
- (To UK Mines and Quarries standard) ~ Installed Power: 100.0 kw ~ Estimated consumable: 70.0 kw / hr.
- Access platforms, Magnetite separation area and stairways fitted with box grid flooring, stair-treads, painted support structures and hand-railing, kick plates – all galvanised finish.
Please contact Parnaby Cyclones directly to discuss costs and transportation
*Due to item currently under construction images are not of the actual plant, but a display example of previously completed projects*