MATEC INDUSTRIES – EXCELLENCE OF FILTRATION
Matec designs and builds full plants for purification and filtration of water in many fields. The most important are: coal, mining, aggregates, marble & granite, concrete, ceramic, glass & municipal water.
Our workshop and offices cover a surface of 5000 m2, where we design and make full range of machinery to guarantee a 100% Made in Italy product.
FROM THE IDEA TO THE FINAL RESULT
Our mission is to “turn waste into a new resource”.
Through our systems, we can guarantee the best results, allowing any work site to achieve maximum efficiency and production, as MATEC systems maximize plant returns by recovering precious materials and reducing disposal costs.
MATEC's goal is reaching customer satisfaction, ensuring a quick after-sales service but also pre-sales consultancy. All this to identify the real needs of our customers.
WHY MATEC INDUSTRIES?
MATEC is a consolidated presence in all continents, including seven different societies that deal with:
- MATEC, dedicated to the production of waste water treatment plants and filter presses;
- MATEC WASHING, for the development of customized aggregate screening and washing systems;
- MAXTEC, for the production of mobile crushers for quarries and mines;
- MATEC CORPORATION, for the supply of spare parts for all the aforementioned machinery;
- STEELWORKS, Engineering and after-sales department;
- ELETTROMATEC, for plant automation and remote assistance;
- ALFA POMPE, a company that produces all kind of pumps for sludge and water.
We have made over 4.000 installations worldwide, 400 in the last two years.
Through our warehouses and dealers, we can easily supply the necessary spare parts and provide assistance.
Matec Industries is thrilled to announce its participation in the grand in… Read Full Article
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) vision for industry is a frame… Read Full Article
Conexpo Con/Agg is North America’s largest construction trade fair and the… Read Full Article
Other News Articles
The Massa-based company is active in the design and construction of plants… Read Full Article
We take you to Mont-Saint Guibert, in Belgium, to describe the installatio… Read Full Article