- Transformaciones y Embalses Parra, a company based in Almería in Spain, has just purchased a DEVELON DX300LC-7 30 tonne Stage V crawler excavator. This company belongs to the Parra Group, dedicated to the construction of public works and en... Read Full Article
- Continuing growth, the opening of a dedicated Scottish office, expansion internationally and the increasing use of its pile croppers on major infrastructure and housing projects in Scotland, will see National Pile Croppers exhibiting once agai... Read Full Article
- Leading packaging machinery and robotic automation company, RMGroup, has announced its inaugural participation at APPEX 2024 - Australia’s premier processing and packaging expo, being held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre fr... Read Full Article
- Port and Terminal Operations for Bulk Cargoes short course: understand the issues surrounding the safe handling and storage of bulk materials in port terminals and at sea.
Port and Terminal Operations for Bulk Cargoes short course: understand the issues surrounding the safe handling and storage of bulk materials in port terminals and at sea.Join the experts from the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology as they deliver this online course, written for anyone concerned about, who handles or is responsible for the safe transportat... Read Full Article
- Heidelberg Materials UK has invested in a Wirtgen KMA 240i mobile cold recycling mixing plant.The batching plant can use both reclaimed and primary ... Read Full Article
- Orchard Fencing Ltd upgrades precast production with bespoke Rapid International Concrete Batching Plant.
Orchard Fencing Ltd upgrades precast production with bespoke Rapid International Concrete Batching Plant.Rapid International Ltd (County Armagh, Northern Ireland) has recently supplied Orchard Fencing Ltd with a new bespoke static concrete batching plant, located in Erith, South-East London. The plant is capable of production of up to 22m3 per hour o... Read Full Article
- Develon, formerly known as Doosan Construction Equipment, has opened a new Parts Distribution Centre (PDC) for the Brazilian market at Jundiaí, close to the city of São Paulo. Jundiaí was chosen not only for its proximity to S... Read Full Article
- The North American concrete industry today faces the critical challenge of lowering its carbon footprint. Globally, the sector is responsible for 8% of anthropogenic carbon emissions—almost wholly the result of the manufacture of the Portlan... Read Full Article
- Archaeological investigation brings to mind a small trowel and a hand-held brush, or perhaps a compact mini excavator at best. It certainly doesn’t conjure a picture of a 33-tonne crawler excavator loading an articulated dump truck. For LK C... Read Full Article
- HAMBLYS Ltd., based in Launceston in Cornwall, has been appointed as the new Authorised Bobcat Dealer for the counties of Cornwall and Devon in South West England with immediate effect. HAMBLYS will also take over responsibility as the Authorised ... Read Full Article
- Cemex and Orcan Energy extend existing waste heat recovery collaboration to a broad decarbonisation partnership.
Cemex and Orcan Energy extend existing waste heat recovery collaboration to a broad decarbonisation partnership.Cemex and Orcan Energy announced today a large-scale partnership to decarbonise cement production through waste heat recovery. Building on the initial waste heat recovery collaboration at the cement plant in Rüdersdorf, Germany, the partners ... Read Full Article
- Customers and friends of leading concrete handling equipment manufacturer CIFA are warmly invited to stand PAD.1 B35 at the GIC 2024 exhibition in Italy this April to celebrate 50 years of groundbreaking innovation represented by the Magnum ... Read Full Article
- The EC230 Electric excavator by Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) has broken ground in France for the first time – working on a Bouygues Travaux Publics Régions France project with a mission to deliver a circular economy approac... Read Full Article
- Leading robotics and automation company, RMGroup, has recently installed a FPK-26 form, fill and seal bagging and palletising solution to enhance packaging efficiency and safety at leading superabsorbent polymer (SAP) manufacturer, US-based Chase ... Read Full Article
- Hitachi Construction Machinery UK have donated the use of a used ZX130LCN-7 to the Derby Mountain Rescue Team to assist them in the development of their new base.The Derby Mountain Rescue Team (DMRT) are an emergency service who are on ca... Read Full Article
- As a double plant, the Mobilmix 3.0 A-R can supply up to 250 cubic metres of concrete per hourSuper-fast start-up within three weeks of deliveryInnovative drive technologies ensure considerable energy and cement s... Read Full Article
- Rødding-based Stenderup A/S, the Authorised Bobcat dealer for Denmark, has announced that the company will be offering the new Bobcat range of material handling equipment for Danish customers from 1st Ap... Read Full Article
- Last year, in partnership with People in Need, a leading humanitarian relief organization, Doosan Bobcat launched an 800,000 EUR grant to help restart Turkey’s local economy and community life.The severe e... Read Full Article
- One of the UK’s leading access equipment firms has bought the first fleet of JCB’s brand new electric drive scissor lifts in a massive deal for 200 of the new machines.Already one of the largest global users of JCB Access equi... Read Full Article
- Storing and Discharging Bulk Materials – operation, design and specifications of hoppers and silos for reliable discharge
Storing and Discharging Bulk Materials – operation, design and specifications of hoppers and silos for reliable dischargeLearn from the experts at the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology as they present 2 related courses in April and May. Both courses take place in Chatham, Kent at the Wolfson Centre premise... Read Full Article