- Visitors to RWM Expo 2023, which takes place on 13-14 September at the NEC in Birmingham, will have the opportunity to find out about TOMRA’s world-class sensor-based sorting solutions.Representatives from TOMRA&... Read Full Article
- TURMEC completes the design and installation of State-of-the-Art Waste Recycling Facility for Thorntons.
TURMEC completes the design and installation of State-of-the-Art Waste Recycling Facility for Thorntons.Key Facts – Case StudyC&D C&I plant rebuildMaterial type: C&D / C&IHours per annum: 4000Input capacity: C&D Processing line 60 tph & C&I pro... Read Full Article
- The disposal center of the recycling company Lohmann is located in Emsdetten in Germany. With a workforce of around 200 employees, the company is dedicated to the holistic processing of recyclable materials:... Read Full Article
- The HUB-4 team recently had an invitation to visit this new state-of-the-art plant at the Dagenham site of Recycled Material Supplies (RMS)…Tyrone International have designed, manufactured, and commissioned this new recycl... Read Full Article
- There is no doubting that 2020 has been a challenging year for the waste and recycling sector. And there is one stream which has been firmly in the spotlight over the last 12 months – plastic.... Read Full Article
- Monday 22nd February 2016, Dungannon, Northern Ireland - Terex Environmental Equipment (TEE) recently hosted its much anticipated North American Dealer & Customer Conference in partnership with Compost 2016 as it continues th... Read Full Article
- The HUB recently visited the brand new Raymond Brown IBA processing facility at their A303 Enviropark site near Barton Stacey, Hampshire.The new plant which processes over 100,000 tonnes a year of IBA was designed, manufactured and instal... Read Full Article