Terex Finlay launch new hybrid jaw crusher: J-1280
The new Terex Finlay J-1280 Mobile Hybrid Jaw Crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options provide operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/hydraulic powered plant.
The machine is fitted with a high powered alternator that generates sufficient energy that can be used to power downstream screening plants or stockpile conveyors further improving overall fuel consumption and efficiencies of production trains.
The machine incorporates a Terex® 1200 x 820mm (47” x 32”) high performance electrically driven single toggle jaw chamber. The integrated pan and heavy duty VGF feeder features automatic power monitoring to regulate and control material flow to the jaw chamber to prevent overflow and give optimum production in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
Additional benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, high output capacity and advanced electronic control system.
The machine is also available with an optional independent prescreen that incorporates a longer pan feeder and hopper side walls.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven-year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.