World First... Universal Voltage for UWT Level Control Switches
With immediate effect, the rotating paddle switches of the renowned series Rotonivo RN3000, RN6000 and RN4000 are available with universal voltage electronics without the requirement for a manual voltage selection jumper.
This means that these level switches can now be used anywhere in the world regardless of the country’s input voltage system, without the need for manual alteration to the paddle switch. The instrument detects the input voltage present and makes the necessary adjustments automatically. Manufacturers and suppliers of storage systems can now order one paddle switch, under one part number, to meet the requirements for all applications in all countries.
By way of introducing this world first universal voltage electrical system, UWT (UK) Ltd. will supply all Rotonivo rotating paddle switches to include universal voltage at no extra cost for all orders placed with UWT (UK) Ltd until 30th June 2011.
- The RN3000/6000 and RN4000 range of switches now run with an internal heating system. As a result of this, the paddle switches are suitable for applications in conditions of down to -40°C.
- The RN3000/6000 and RN4000 range now includes a new adjustable time delay system which allows for customisation of actuation of the switch.
- The sealing between the silo and the switch is now improved by the addition of a flat, rubber gasket which eliminates leakage and the need for PTFE thread tape.
- Negative pressure has now been improved from -0.5 to -0.9 bar in order to make the unit available for all types of production, in all conditions. Some additional updates and improvements to the RN4000 series include:
- Improved stability and more space within the unit which allows for an easier installation process. Also, the head can now rotate 360º which means it can be turned to meet the power supply. - The addition of a new fail-safe system
- New generation cover screws to allow easy handling.
- The RN4000 series now includes a shaft seal within the plastic process connector.
- Threads now available with 1¼’’ (BSP).
- Further options: aluminium sockets with ball bearing, selectable extension length, paddle selection.
- Applications available to -40°C with heating available for CE. The Vibranivo Series - UPDATES
- VN1000/2000/5000 and 6000 are now certified for installations within Zone 20 without intrinsically safe electrical supply. This allows the entire unit to be mounted/installed within an ATEX Zone 20 environment.
- The maximum process pressure is now raised to 16 bar which opens up the unit to be used in a vast range of applications.
- The basic version Vibranivo VN4000, designed with a smaller housing, is now usable for versions CE and ATEX. Again, the process pressure is increased to 16bar and the units are certified with ATEX, ICE Ex, GOST Ex and RTN Ex. UWT is able to provide a comprehensive list of approvals for its products. The following approvals are currently available: ATEX, ICE Ex, GOST Ex, RTN Ex and EHEDG.
UWT (UK) Ltd
The Old Greyhound
20 Main Road
SY5 7JW UK
T: 0845 810463
F: 01743 718883