Zero emission: Wacker Neuson makes the switch easy
- Expansion of the zero emission portfolio: first reversible battery-powered plate APU3050e
- Electrification of further product groups
- Easy switch to E-machines #switchtogreen
Wacker Neuson makes the #switch to the E-machine easy for you: The zero emission portfolio ranges from battery-powered rammers and battery-powered plates, an internal vibrator system for concrete consolidation to electric dumpers, wheel loaders and excavators. There are many arguments for the use of battery-powered machines and equipment from Wacker Neuson:
- With the comprehensive portfolio, the CO2-free construction site is already reality today with Wacker Neuson. #switchtogreen
- The zero emission solutions from Wacker Neuson are extremely low noise. That makes them ideal for working in noise-sensitive areas like around care facilities or in night construction sites in the city center. #switchtosilence
- Without direct exhaust emissions, the operators and the construction site area are protected Thus, many work steps are no problem even in poorly ventilated surroundings. #switchtozero
- Our zero emission construction equipment can be started easily at the push of a button, is intuitive to operate and works powerfully. #switchtoeasy
- Electric motors are particularly low maintenance and extremely efficient. Thus, the e-machines ensure low operating and energy costs and offer a wide spectrum of applications. #switchtoeconomical
At the trade fair, visitors can get a first-hand experience as to how easy it is to switch. The popular E-wheel loader WL20e is already being produced in series since 2015 and is presented at Bauma in the third generation with a powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Customers will be able to choose from among three battery versions in the future. Also new: a completely closed cab. The machine can thus be used throughout the year – an advantage in efficiency and comfort. Wacker Neuson presents an absolute novelty in the world of construction equipment: the first battery-powered, reversible vibratory plate with direct drive system in the market, which again expands the application spectrum of battery-powered plates. The switch in the travel direction is done via the proven, hydraulic adjustment, as in conventional models. The vibratory plate APU3050e with an operating width of 50 centimeters and a centrifugal force of 30 kilonewtons is characterized by its manageability and, thanks to the lowest design height of all reversible vibratory plates, is best suited in the market for use in narrow trenches as well. Wacker Neuson has also electrified a new product group, which supplements the portfolio meaningfully.
Besides new and prove products of the zero emission series, the trade fair also showcases services related to E-machines. That includes, for example, lease offers, special financing options as well as electrification of the construction site infrastructure.
More information available at booth FN.915